Lifes been hectic with some serious overtime at my new job but HEY, why look a gift horse in the mouth? You'll just be tempted to tell him to floss a little more often! I'm BACK!
Every nurse, of course, could tick off a bit more than just ten perks to dating/marrying a nurse because, lets face it, everyone knows that nurses are superheroes and who WOULDN'T love to have a superhero to cuddle up to? I thought this was cute and it gave me a laugh, so read up.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Date/Marry a Nurse: Courtesy of a group on Facebook:
1. They can help you get over a hangover or sickness.
3. The uniform.
4. They are exposed to so many xrays, it's like a form of birth control.
5. You will never need to buy condoms, paracetamol, toothbrushes or any hospital supplies.
6. They know how to handle bodily fluids!
7. Nothing shocks a nurse, they have always seen smaller or indeed bigger!
8. They won't be disgusted by your toilet habits.
9. They are experienced in manual evacuation when you are full of you know what.
10. They know how to handle the human body.